Berrien Springs Office
8383 M 139
Berrien Springs, MI 49103
Phone: (269) 471-4055
Fax: (269) 471-3829
St. Joseph Office
711 Comings Ave
Saint Joseph, MI 49085
Phone: (269) 983-4311
Fax: (269) 983-4985
Welcome to Berrien Dental
At Berrien Dental, we see each of our patients as part of our dental family – believing that our patients’ satisfaction, comfort, and needs and wants are our most critical concern.
Dr. Christy, Dr. Balsis, along with our whole staff take the time to genuinely pay attention to patients – answering almost any questions as well as supplying information required so patients may help make informed choices with regards to their oral health and dental treatment. Call today to become part of the Berrien Dental family, where our knowledgeable, friendly employees are waiting to supply the family with a fantastic dental experience.
“I have been with them for years and I am always pleased when I get a good check up. But, also know that when I have a problem they get me in right away and are always up on the newest technology to make my appointment comfortable.” – Joann B.
We love listening to our patients, knowing that they value us as much as we value them
We provide the most recent in innovative dental treatments as well as technology so your household may appreciate outstanding dental health, along with a smile you’ll be very pleased to show off. Here is a listing of a number of the services we offer our patients:
- Digital X-rays: Using the latest in technology to help make your appointment as comfortable and safe as is possible. Digital X-rays expose our patients to 90% less radiation when compared with traditional x-rays.
- Dental Implants: Drs. Balsis and Chrisy provide the most state-of-the-art prosthetic option which comes closest to all natural teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns: A crown reinstates a tooth to its typical shape and size.
- Children’s Dental Care: Dentistry ought to be approached at an early age to be able to develop great habits which may last a lifetime. Berrien Dental ensures both kids in addition to their parents comprehend the significance of dental hygiene.
- Teeth Whitening: Berrien Dental is very pleased to announce incorporating the Zoom! In-Office Whitening System.